Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Conversations with AV - part1



 
Today started my conversations with pastor.
This will go on for a few days i guess.

Our conversation started with the 
Great commandment of Christ
given in Matthew 28:18-20.


-- Then Jesus came to them and said, 
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them 
in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
 And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”--

The greatest need 
----------------------

There are more than 167 crore (1.67 billion) , Muslims in the world.
India has more than   17crore(170 million) Muslims .

Sad part is there is only one christian missionary
for sharing the gospel to 10 lakh  Muslims in the world.

That means
1) It will take at least 2670 years for me to reach the Muslims in 
    my share.
2) That too given that the Muslim population remains unchanged 
    for the next 2670 years :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 missionary for 1 million gospel starved souls.Think about it.
I think this post will give enough food for thought today :).
 God bless you .

No comments:

Post a Comment