Monday, April 23, 2012

Passover



Here I stand before my red sea
Filled with helplessness.
Tides raging before me
Chariots of enemies nearing from behind.

Here I stand, O Lord
Expecting a miracle

Move your Hand, O Redeemer
Send the eastern wind.
Let the red sea give way
Let your children Passover to Promised Land.

Here I stand before my Jericho
Filled with discouragement
Walls are unbreakable
Enemies are mocking;
Putting your name to shame.

Here I stand, O Lord
Expecting a miracle.

Move your hand, O redeemer
Send your angels.
Let the walls of Jericho break down
Let your children Passover to Promised Land.

Grant me a safe passage
To your promised land.
Pillar of fire guiding by night.
Pillar of cloud guiding by day.

Lord I stand before thee
Waiting for a safe passage

No comments:

Post a Comment