Monday, April 23, 2012

Liberated



Try I did times uncountable.
Fail I did times uncountable

To find true love I searched
In pubs & drugs.
I never found it.

To find true love I searched
In smoke & joke.
I never found it.

To find true love I searched
In power & glamour
I never found it.

Time went by & I found myself
Back to zero; searching true love still.

Now more bound in Sin
Chained & jailed by devil
Ensnared in all trouble.

My Heart crying evermore
Swimming in dark sea of despair.
Liberate me from Lust
License me to Love.

Once a friend told a Love story
A God-man who died for his enemies
 & made ‘HIS’tory.
Took punishment upon him for their Sin
& made them HIS Son.

Longed my heart to be with HIM.
Tried much to come near,
Crowds covering him from afar.
Cried in my room alone
Throwing my hands up in despair.

Came the voice of the One
Untouched by Sin.
Cleansed me by HIS Word
Radiating true love of Son.

Broke away my Chains
Delivered me from my Sins.
Son has set me free
I am free indeed.
Light of the world started
Shining deep indeed.

Liberated from Lust
Licensed to Love.
Ended My Search for true love
At the feet of Calvary.
Where my Savior wrote a Love Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment