Friday, September 20, 2013

The meeting point of parallel lines !!.

     When do these parallel lines meet together??...
      
     That was my question when I was watching the endless parallel railway track ahead of me. I felt that the trees were running backwards, away from me.Along with the trees my mind also raced back in memory.

> > Feb 10,2012 , > 19:55 IST,chennai central.

> I was impatiently running through the human ocean in the chennai central to catch my train. it seemed the stream of people flooding before me will never end.finally with much difficulty & by exhibiting the skill that will beat an Olympic gymnast, I got into my train just in time.the moment i sat down, with a loud jerk the hyderabad bound charminar express slowly howled and growled & started . 
     I settled myself down comfortably in my window seat.peacefully drank my Bislery water and took a look around.
      Suddenly I saw a short girl in bright red chudidar running frantically to get into the train.she almost flew into the train.I felt that was a funny scene.it was as if she was a big red ball rolling into the train.
    After some time the same girl came and sat in the seat before me.she closed her eyes and muttered something to herself.opened her eyes and smiled to herself.may be she was happy that she got into the running train without getting herself injured.
     Her appearance was funny to Me.she wore red dress with matching red jewelery and red footwear.her hair was straightened and was In a shade of red, Burgundy color.even her hand bag was red.i was thinking for some time, she is missing only a red nail polish.lo & behold she flashed her manicured hands with red nail polish.I felt as if my eyes might black out anytime due to exposure to too much of bright red color.
     The default Indian bachelor male attitude had not yet left me.even after last few years of marriage.pity me!!.
     I looked away to the running trees and Changing landscape.time just flew by switching between fleeting thoughts and scanning FB status and comments.
     After some time when I looked around I saw the girl sitting infront me reading a black colored diary.after a close watch I could understand it was a Bible.ooh no!! was my reaction.
     
     I was running away from everything that was spiritual.and now I am in front of a deeply spiritual lady.I couldn't help but see that she was enjoying deeply what she was reading.and that an aura of peace and calm prevailed around her.And that was what I needed most.peace...
     after some time she closed Bible and closed her eyes and started mumbling something to herself.may be in prayer.she was half smiling.she opened her eyes and I couldn't help but smile at her.she also smiled back.
without thinking my mouth opened and these words came out"are you a Christian?".once these words came out ,my mind immediately asked me  
   "what a non sense question.who else Other than a Christian will read Bible.?".
  
Is Bible read by people other than Christians??.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment